LoanSnap's mission is to improve the finances of every American. The company invented the world's first smart loan technology that uses artificial intelligence to analyze a person's finances and shows simple ways to benefit from a smarter loan now and into the future. By working with LoanSnap, users can save money, time and feel confident that their smart loan will safeguard their financial future.
We are a small, smart, and fun team backed by top VC firms, including Richard Branson, Joe Montana, and True Ventures, who are known for backing Peloton and Blue Bottle among others. We are helping consumers with the largest financial transaction of their lives, buying or refinancing a house, and making the process fast, easy and fair. Every position is designed with growth and career development in mind - there are no dead-end jobs here. Our employees enjoy being part of a community of aspiring individuals who thrive in an environment that promotes high performers, innovation, high standards, and teamwork. We actively mentor and grow our employees as demonstrated by the numerous people who have moved from the call center to getting licensed and are now loan officers. We can do this because our technology automates a large part of the process, leaving our employees to focus on helping our customers.
Your job will be to assist our executive staff in taking care of the details so they can focus on the continued growth planning of the overall organization. Success will be measured by how smoothly the executive’s schedule runs and how quickly you solve problems before they arise.
- Stay on top of small changing details, making scheduling and other adjustments accordingly that will make an executive's day run more smoothly.
- Be available, responsive and ready to utilize your quick and agile mind to foresee issues before they arise and have contingencies built out for a quick pivot as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the executive, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine an appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the executive’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the executive to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate the executive's needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Manage preparation for media interviews, coordinating details and departments as appropriately, keeping a professional communication style and demeanor.
- Reads and reviews all company and social media communication for clarity and company brand consistency.
- Reads and reviews all executive presentations for spelling, grammar, clarity, consistency of message, and flow. Keeping in line with a polished look and feel.
- Anticipating problems, solving them early, thinking critically, and offering solutions while maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
- Scheduling flights, hotels and dealing with the inevitable last-minute changes that arise
You will experience:
- A dynamic, work environment and be exposed to executives and investors from top-tier companies and firms.
- Learn new skills and systems
- Potentially grow into managing other assistants and partner with others in the organization
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree, English, psychology, sociology, anthropology, or similar
- Quick and agile with a head for details and a calm demeanor
- A get-it-done attitude with a focus on time sensitivity
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment with ever-evolving goals.
- Three to five years of experience as an executive assistant with a focus on a polished look and feel.
- Strong communicator, problem solver, and friendly
- Ability to successfully collaborate with peers, managers, and others within the organization
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, strength in time management, and prioritization.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to compose letters, emails and respond to the same, while focusing on grammar and spelling while maintaining a polished look and feel.
What Makes Us Different
Our employees enjoy being part of a community of aspiring individuals who thrive in an environment that promotes high performers, innovation, high standards, and teamwork. We actively mentor and grow our employees to promote from within.